752Powder Puff Derby

  • Gene Brotherman
    Nov 27, 2012
      Reminder that Saturday is the big race!

      The doors open at 9am but check in is at 9:30am.  We will try to be out of the building by noon.

      The Troop Representative council will kick things of with the girl scout promise at 10am and the races will start immediately afterwards.

      If anyone would like to check the weight of their cars early,  you may come by my house on Friday from 6pm to 8pm.  I have the scale with me.  You will still need to pass the weigh in on Saturday when you check in but if you make no changes from Friday it should pass on Saturday.
      My address: 2801 Saint Rodrigo Ct,  Round Rock, TX 78665

      Don't forget we are collecting toys on Saturday.  Also we will be having an ornament swap (similar to a girl scout swap but with ornaments) for those that wish to participate.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic