750Powder Puff Derby - Dec 1

  • Gene Brotherman
    Nov 1, 2012
    This years powder puff derby will be held on December 1 at Herrington
    Elementary in the Cafeteria.

    Attached is the registration form and rules. I am asking that the
    registrations be turned in by Tuesday, Nov 20.

    At this years derby we will also be collecting toys to be donated to an
    organization to distribute for Christmas. And we will have a Christmas
    Ornament swap. Girls should bring ornaments they wish to swap. (These
    ideas came from our Troop Representatives.)

    If you are able to help at the powder puff derby, I can use all the help
    I can get. Judges (older girls not racing), someone to handle
    check-ins, help with track setup, helping with the ornament swap,
    gathering the donated toys, etc.

    Thanks,

    Gene