747Fw: ATBF...IMPORTANT - Change of schedule tomorrow

  • Jennifer Dunham
    Sep 28, 2012

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Leslie Wilson <atbfvolunteer@...>
      To: leslie <Leslie@...>; Jackie Clifton <jclifton@...>; Heather Schubert <hschubert@...>
      Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 6:45 PM
      Subject: ATBF...IMPORTANT - Change of schedule tomorrow

      Hello Volunteers,

      There's been a change in plans and a change in the schedule. Unfortunately our keynote speaker, Neal Shusterman, will be unable to attend tomorrow. His mother is quite ill and he needs to be with her. The good news is that Libba Bray will be giving the keynote presentation. Libba was scheduled to be the closing speaker, so now she will speak at 10:00. Libba is an award winning YA author, a terrific, enthusiastic speaker, and a Texas native. You don't want to miss the opening keynote!

      Change of Schedule - Book Signing Volunteers - please report to the Volunteer Check-in by 2:40 tomorrow.
      The Book Signing will begin at 2:55 since there will be no closing speaker. Please plan on staying until 5:30 because the signing lines can be quite long.

      Spread the word about the changes...if you have friends who are volunteering, they may not see this email.

      Thanks for your help...we look forward to seeing you tomorrow for an AMAZING Austin Teen Book Festival!

      Leslie Wilson
      Volunteer Coordinator
      512-632-8866

      --