745Austin Teen Book Festival September 29th - Free event!!

  • Jennifer
    Sep 19, 2012
      http://austinteenbookfestival.com

      Above link has the information for the Austin Teen Book Festival. We think 6th grade and above is the best for this considering the subject matter and/or reading level of most of the books are meant for older girls. There is no registration fee, but parking is $7. You can pack a picnic, buy food from concessions (prices are shown on their page) or there are several food options within walking distance.

      We are considering a meet up to caravan together and a possible patch for participation and one for working as a volunteer. Please provide us asap the names and grade level of any girls who will be attending. If any of the girls 8th grade and above would like to volunteer they can use this link. The student volunteer slots are at the end of the day assisting in the author autograph area.

      http://www.volunteerspot.com/login/entry/1022345634733844065

      Most of your questions about the event itself can be answered on their site. We will have more information about caravan meet up, patches etc. once we determine how many girls are going.