742Firehouse Challenge

  • Bobbi Dansen
    Sep 7, 2012
      I’m going to try one last plea to try to get Wednesday and Thursday of next week filled with a troop to prepare dinner for the Firehouse.  If nobody signs up the SU will provide dinner for them.  I can’t believe that out of 20+ troops, there are only 7 that are willing to help out with this Community Service Project.  I have to admit, I’m disappointed.  As I said earlier, I understand it might be difficult to manage dinner for others on a work/school night but it’s probably difficult for these men and women to be away from their families the amount of time that they are in order to fulfill their service to our community.
      I’ll get off my soapbox now.  Please try to remember the events of 9/11/01 and the meaning behind this challenge before deciding it’s just too much work for you.

      Bobbi Dansen

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic