FW: IRANIAN MONEY-----TO SUE UNITED STATES

  • Bruce Tefft
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      Further evidence of terrorists using our own system and laws against us.

      Bruce

      IRAN: 'AMERICAN PLOTS' MAKE BUDGET LIST

      Tehran, 29 Dec. (AKI) - The Iranian government will set aside funds in its
      next annual budget to prevent what it says are "American plots" against the
      Islamic Republic and "foreign interference" in the country's internal
      affairs, the office of president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has said. The budget
      will be introduced at the start of the new financial year on 21 March, 2006.
      The presidential office's statement did not say how much money would be
      allocated to the two initiatives.

      Instead it also said that Iran would "assist all those citizens who decide
      to sue the United States government, "in particular victims of the chemical
      bombs used by the Iraqis" - a reference to bombs used by Saddam Hussein's
      military during the eight-year-long Iran-Iraq war.

      Iran has repeatedly accused the United States, Germany, the Netherlands and
      Britain of supplying Saddam with chemicals used in the manufacture of those
      bombs.