Re: CNN Breaking News

  • seeker8143@aol.com
    Message 1 of 30 , Jun 4 7:36 AM
      BreakingNews@... writes:

      > Palestinian Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas, speaking after summit with U.S.,
      > Israeli leaders, says armed intifada must end.
      > Watch CNN or log on to http://CNN.com (AOL Keyword: CNN) for the latest
      > news.

      Yeah, like Hamas and the others will listen to this.

      *
      *
      Rev. Jim Sutter
      Serving God and Country
      LDCR, USN (ret)
      Cleveland, Ohio, USA
      Website: <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/revjimsutter/revjim.html">Rev. Jim's Place</A>

      "Si vis Pacem, para bellum"

    • seeker8143@aol.com
      Message 2 of 30 , Jun 4 7:36 AM
        BreakingNews@... writes:

        > -- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, speaking after summit with U.S.,
        > Palestinian leaders, says Israel will begin "immediately" to remove
        > unauthorized settlement outposts.
        > Watch CNN or log on to http://CNN.com (AOL Keyword: CNN) for the latest
        > news.

        *
        *
        Rev. Jim Sutter
        Serving God and Country
        LDCR, USN (ret)
        Cleveland, Ohio, USA
        Website: <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/revjimsutter/revjim.html">Rev. Jim's Place</A>

        "Si vis Pacem, para bellum"

      • Brooks Isoldi
        Message 3 of 30 , Jul 8, 2003
          -- At least six people dead, including gunman, after shooting at Lockheed
          Martin plant in Meridian, Mississippi, police say.
          Watch CNN or log on to http://CNN.com (AOL Keyword: CNN) for the latest
          news.

          To sign up for additional e-mail products, go to http://CNN.com/EMAIL

          (c)2003. Cable News Network, LP, LLLP.
          An AOL Time Warner Company.
          All Rights Reserved.
        • Brooks Isoldi
          Message 4 of 30 , Jul 22, 2003
            -- U.S.commander: Saddam's sons Qusay and Uday confirmed dead in raid on
            Mosul house.
            Watch CNN or log on to http://CNN.com (AOL Keyword: CNN) for the latest
            news.

            To unsubscribe from CNN.com's Breaking News E-Mail Alert, log on to:
            http://CNN.com/EMAIL/breakingnews.html

            To sign up for additional e-mail products, go to http://CNN.com/EMAIL

            (c)2003. Cable News Network, LP, LLLP.
            An AOL Time Warner Company.
            All Rights Reserved.

            CNN Interactive email id:285141539062638430
          • seeker8143@aol.com
            Message 5 of 30 , Jul 22, 2003
              It's a great day to be American!

              > -- U.S.commander: Saddam's sons Qusay and Uday confirmed dead in raid on
              > Mosul house.
              > Watch CNN or log on to http://CNN.com (AOL Keyword: CNN) for the latest
              > news.

              Jessica Lynch arrives home.

              The Eiffel Tower fire is extinguished before the French could surrender.

              *
              *
              Rev. Jim Sutter
              Serving God and Country
              Cleveland, Ohio USA

              Message 6 of 30 , Sep 10, 2003
                In a message dated 9/10/03 2:24:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
                BreakingNews@... writes:
                -- Purported new video of Osama bin Laden and top aide, aired on the eve of
                9/11 anniversary, warns 'the real battle has not started yet.'

              • Seeker8143@aol.com
                Message 7 of 30 , Feb 8, 2005
                  In a message dated 2/8/2005 8:24:20 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
                  BreakingNews@... writes:

                  -- Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas and Israeli Prime Minister
                  Ariel Sharon announce they have agreed to cease-fire.

                  The last one lasted two days, we'll see how long this one goes.
                  *
                  *
                  *
                  Rev. Jim Sutter
                  Cleveland, Ohio USA
                  _http://hometown.aol.com/revjimsutter/revjim.html_
                  (http://hometown.aol.com/revjimsutter/revjim.html)
                  "Si vic Pacem, para bellum"

                  New Web Site: _http://hometown.aol.com/askrevjim/askrevjim.html_
                  (http://hometown.aol.com/askrevjim/askrevjim.html)

                • Bruce Tefft
                  Message 8 of 30 , Mar 31, 2005
                    -- Pope John Paul II has been given the last rites of the Roman Catholic
                    Church as his health deteriorates, a Vatican source tells CNN.

                    (c)2005. Cable News Network, LP, LLLP.
                    A Time Warner Company.
                    All Rights Reserved.