HEY BROOKS

  • codeten7
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2003
      Hey young 22 year old buddy.........

      I took a vacation from the computer since the last time I checked there were over 800 emails in my inbox so I opted to FORGET IT!!! However, I did NOT forget your 22ND BIRTHDAY WHICH WAS YESTERDAY
      and I'm here at my desk for two reasons and two only.....1) to DELETE all unread email and 2)......to wish YOU a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY..belated by a day.........sorry about that and hope you had a great time, though I doubt you could beat last year's when you hit the big 21 !! I remember well everything you told me in confidence about.........and......... <EG>

      HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BROOKS!!!

      Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the
      tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime

    • Bob Martin
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2003
        Unknown person dba codeten7: Why did you send me a copy of your private message
        to Brooks?

        --- codeten7 <CodeTen7@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------
        Hey young 22 year old buddy.........

        I took a vacation from the computer since the last time I checked there were
        over 800 emails in my inbox so I opted to FORGET IT!!! However, I did NOT
        forget your 22ND BIRTHDAY WHICH WAS YESTERDAY
        and I'm here at my desk for two reasons and two only.....1) to DELETE all
        unread email and 2)......to wish YOU a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY..belated by a
        day.........sorry about that and hope you had a great time, though I doubt you
        could beat last year's when you hit the big 21 !! I remember well everything
        you told me in confidence about.........and......... <EG>

        HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BROOKS!!!

        Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion, but the
        tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        --------------------------
        Want to discuss this topic? Head on over to our discussion list,
        discuss-osint@yahoogroups.com.

        For more information go to:

      • codeten7
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2003
          It wasn't sent privately to you nor was it a private message to Brooks. It was sent to the OSINT list to inform them of Brook's birthday should anyone on the list wish to send him greetings. I did this last year also on Brook's 21st birthday which was a big deal to him, as I think it was to most of us - though personally, I have a tough time remembering that far back. I apologize if this was unwanted mail on your computer, Bob. I forward a TON of your stuff to a very close friend of mine who is a Jew and thus, he receives a lot of news concerning Israel and Palestine, etc from me that he doesn't get elsewhere.

          Again, my apologies for this public birthday greeting to our moderator, Brooks, if you were offended.

          dba CodeTen7 is Cherie Price

          --- codeten7 <CodeTen7@...> wrote:

[...]

          *** FAIR USE NOTICE. This message contains copyrighted material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. OSINT, as a part of The Intelligence Network, is making it available without profit to OSINT YahooGroups members who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information in their efforts to advance the understanding of intelligence and law enforcement organizations, their activities, methods, techniques, human rights, civil liberties, social justice and other intelligence related issues, for non-profit research and educational purposes only. We believe that this constitutes a 'fair use' of the copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Law. If you wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use,' you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
          For more information go to: