Help Navy SEALs Fund Support SAS Sgt. Danny Nightingale

  • Dietmar Muehlboeck
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2012
      Help Navy SEALs Fund Support SAS Sgt. Danny Nightingale

      You’ve probably heard by now about how a Special Air Service (SAS)
      sniper has been sentenced by a British judge to 15 months in military
      prison for possession of a handgun. If you haven’t, you can get the full
      story here. It’s an outrageous miscarriage of justice – one that I
      wanted to bring to the attention of the SOFREP community and to my
      friends at the Navy SEALs Fund. I’ve been in touch with Sgt.
      Nightingale’s attorney, Simon McKay, who has filled me in on his
      client’s current situation:

      sofrep.com/14250/help-navy-seals-fund-support-sas-sgt-danny-nightingale/