Egyptian-Israeli Treaty revision

  • Michael K.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2012
      I've just read e-letter arrived on 6th January-12, from which the following exert is:

      "The Muslim Brotherhood, which has dominated the first two rounds of voting for Egypt's new parliament, has now declared that one of their first steps on taking power will be to submit the Israeli-Egyptian peace treaty, signed more than thirty years ago by my dear friend Menachem Begin and Anwar Sadat (who was assassinated by the Muslim Brotherhood for signing it), to the nation for a vote. The outcome of that vote is not in question, and Egypt and Israel would technically be at war again."