THE DISCIPLE HAS TO BE FEMININE

  • Subhuti
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16 2:27 AM

      From: Subhuti
      Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 2:26 AM
      Subject: [RiverIIOsho] THE DISCIPLE HAS TO BE FEMININE

         ONLY A WOMAN CAN RECEIVE THE SPARK.

          By 'woman' I don't mean just a biological woman. A man... but he will have to be in a state of femininity, only then can he receive -- because ALL RECEIVING IS POSSIBLE ONLY WHEN YOU ARE RECEPTIVE.... Only the feminine mind can receive, because it is non-aggressive. And only a woman can come in deep trust and intimacy; a man remains afraid.

          And remember, I AM NOT SAYING THAT MEN WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RECEIVE, but they will be able to receive only when they also become feminine.

          THE DISCIPLE HAS TO BE FEMININE -- whether man or woman, that doesn't matter. The disciple has to be feminine, because the disciple has to receive the spark, THE DISCIPLE HAS TO BECOME PREGNANT WITH THE SPARK.... It has always been happening. It has happened with Buddha, it has happened with Zarathustra, with Lao Tzu, with Christ. IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW... HERE!

          Meditate over it.

      OSHO
      I Say Unto You
      Vol 1, Ch #9: To receive the gift of God
      am in Buddha Hall