New article posted in THE OSCHOLARS Library

  • D C Rose
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2007
      This week's article is 'Mikhail Bulgakov's "The Master and Margarita"
      and Oscar Wilde's "Salomé": Motif-Patterns and Allusions' by Professor
      Katherina Filips-Juswigg.

      DCR
    • D C Rose
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2007
        This week's article is 'Gothic Surface, Gothic Depth: The Subject of
        Secrecy in Stevenson and Wilde' by Judith Halberstam.

        We continue to expand our links to other on-line articles as well.

        DCR
      • D C Rose
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 16, 2007
          This week's article is Joachim Zelter: 'Critical Fallibilism in Oscar
          Wilde: Karl Popper anticipated?'

          We also have new links to articles on-line in other websites. Go to
          the entry 'In Other Bookcases' in our Library Table of Contents.

          DCR