An oscholarly apology

  • D C Rose
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2009
      My apologies for the long and unwanted silence. A gremlin got into the system, preventing my access, and has only just now been expelled and cast back into the Pit.

      The March/April edition of THE OSCHOLARS and of RUE DES BEAUX ARTS and the Spring edition of VISIONS can now be found at www.oscholars.com, as well as the May updates to 'The Rack and the Press', 'Awards', 'Being Talked About' and 'Conferences'. Two new articles - by Kevin O'Brien on Robert Sherard and Isobel Murray on Dorian Gray - have been added to our LIBRARY. A new feature is a 'Who's Who in Oscar Wilde'. We have also apointed two more Editors, Julia Steck (Portland State University, Oregon) and Claire McKechnie (University of Edinburgh).

      DCR

      Articles can be submitted for THE OSCHOLARS May/June edition, due 1st June. A new issue of THE LATCHKEY is also in preparation.