The Graduate Junction: http://www.graduatejunction.com

  • D C Rose
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      We believe this deserves what publicity we can give it:

      We have released the most recent version of the site, changing both
      the design and adding lots of extra features which we hope you enjoy
      using and find beneficial. If you have not already seen the new
      Graduate Junction you can log-in now using the email address which
      you supplied when you registered and the same password as before.

      The purpose of The Graduate Junction is to provide the maximum
      benefit to the graduate community. Along with creating a global,
      interdisciplinary communication platform, we believe that The
      Graduate Junction is a good place to host central listings of
      information relevant to the community. As graduate researchers
      ourselves we recognise the importance of full information of all
      opportunities available. We recently opened up the conference, degree
      course and post-doctoral job listing sections of The Graduate
      Junction. It will take a little time for these listings to gain the
      comprehensive coverage we are striving for while we contact
      universities and conference organisers so we would welcome your
      patience. If you would like to help us build up these listings please
      let us know of any conferences you are attending or any (post)
      graduate journals you might be involved with.

      Building a global community is what motivates us. You can be assured
      that there will be no banner advertising or email spam about products
      or services. The Graduate Junction is run by a small team of three
      graduate researchers working with a larger team of volunteers all of
      whom are dedicated to creating a global graduate community. If you
      would also like to be involved, know of good places where we can
      raise awareness of The Graduate Junction or have any suggestions
      about things you would like to see then we would love to hear from
      you.

      We hope you like the changes we have made. There are lots more
      planned!

      Please help us building the global research community by telling as
      many researchers as possible about The Graduate Junction.

      Contact: admin@....

      DCR