Oscar Wilde in New York

  • D C Rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2012

      North American members and visitors to New York may be interested to know that John Cooper's Oscar Wilde in New York walks are making a return by popular demand. With a web site to follow, the renaissance has begun at:
      http://www.facebook.com/OscarWildeInNewYork

    • John
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2013
        I am giving the Oscar Wilde in New York walking tour for the Municipal Art Society of New York on April 27th:
        https://secure3.convio.net/masnyc/site/Ecommerce/321689655?store_id=1221

        Thank you.