Wilde's Reading

  • Thomas Wright
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2007

      Hi. My name is Thomas Wright and i'm currently researching the subject of Oscar Wilde’s reading. I would gratefully welcome any information on the current whereabouts of books formerly belonging to Wilde. I would also be interested in any curious or obscure information relating to the books he read or to his reading habits generally. Many thanks.

    • Thomas Wright
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2007
        P.S. My email address is teeheew@...