Think Tank outliner for OS/2

  • Patrick West
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 11, 1999
    • driven zen
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 11, 1999
        Hello Patrick:

        Is is hype or "the real thing?" It sounds a lot like some of the text
        editors for programming.

        Mark Henigan
        --

      • patrickwest@xxxxxx.xxxx
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 16, 1999
          From: driven zen <drivnzen@...>

          > Is is hype or "the real thing?" It sounds a lot like some of the text
          > editors for programming.
          >> http://www.outliners.com/thinkTank2Pc.html

          It is a freeware release of old dos stuff that happens to have a version
          designed for use under os/2 1.x
        • patrickwest@xxxxxx.xxxx
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 16, 1999
            From: driven zen <drivnzen@...>

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 16, 1999
              From: driven zen <drivnzen@...>

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 16, 1999
                From: driven zen <drivnzen@...>

              • patrickwest@uswest.net
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 16, 1999
                  From: driven zen <drivnzen@...>

                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 16, 1999
                    From: driven zen <drivnzen@...>

                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 17, 1999
                      I got that from reading the download page. It sounds like things were
                      so primitive that even a little text color and isolation of parts of the
                      text mode screen were a big deal. Hardly what one would consider a
                      powerful application in this age. It's certainly not the project
                      manager that it seems to be presenting itself to be.

                      I fear it would be about like my copy of CAD/3X, virtually useless.

                      Mark