Document Comparison in Describe

  • Agents
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14 7:17 PM
      I am looking for macros for comparing documents in Describe and also for merging documents.

      I have looked at the CMPDOCS macro but it does not do enough. Ideally I would like to compare two documents and have
      Describe prepare a third document which has merged the two and clearly shows the differences using revision marks.
      Alternatively I would like to see changes and revision marks in one document incorporating the changes.

      Thanks.

      Hakan