Very Old IBM software

  • Gene Ehrich
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30 9:01 AM
      I have a bunch of very old IBM software in original boxes that I
      would like to find a home for. I hate to throw them way when I know
      there must be those who would love to acquire them. $5 each +
      shipping. Contact me at ygehrich@....

      Ami Pro, Writing Assistant, Professional Write, Professional File,
      Professional Plan, QA3, Word Perfect and more
    • driven_zen
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2010
        Gene Ehrich wrote:
        > I have a bunch of very old IBM software in original boxes that I
        > would like to find a home for. I hate to throw them way when I know
        > there must be those who would love to acquire them. $5 each +
        > shipping. Contact me at ygehrich@....
        >
        > Ami Pro, Writing Assistant, Professional Write, Professional File,
        > Professional Plan, QA3, Word Perfect and more

        Hello Gene:

        I'm not familiar with some of these. What is
        Professional Plan? Are these DOS programs? OS/2
        versions?

        Also, it is possible that Neil Waldhauer might
        want some of these for the OS/2 museum. I'll
        forward this to him, just in case.

        TIA,

        - Mark

        Mark Henigan