Re: need some help

  • kazoocruiser
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 20, 2009
      Hi all. . .sorry that I missed all of the updates and all. . .

      I shelved the project until just recently. . .

      New jobs and urgent things tend to crowd the important things out.

      Anyway, maybe I will eventually get WP for OS/2 up and running.

      thanks in advnace. . .

      Jonathan Gilbert
      -------------

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 20, 2009
        kazoocruiser wrote:
        > Hi all. . .sorry that I missed all of the updates and all. . .
        > I shelved the project until just recently. . .
        > New jobs and urgent things tend to crowd the important things out.
        > Anyway, maybe I will eventually get WP for OS/2 up and running.
        > thanks in advnace. . .
        >
        > Jonathan Gilbert
        > -------------

        Hello Jonathan, Kenn, and Alan:

        If anyone ever had a copy of a WP5.2a for OS/2 that was a
        reasonably stable program, I've never heard of it. I'd
        love to see a copy. Getting this post reminded me that I
        was going to send a copy of WP5.2 for OS/2 to Kris Steenhaut
        and forgot to do so. I need to test the 3.5" floppies to
        see if they're still good. I fear possibly not, although
        they've been in a good environment since I bought them. I
        will do this, of course, in the proverbial spare time from
        2:00 to 4:00 am.

        - Mark

        Mark Henigan