BOF for os2wp

  • J. Pfisterer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2005
      This year's Warpstock will be October 6-9 in Hershey, PA. That will
      be a nice opportunity for members of the os2wp list to meet and see
      what faces go with some of the familiar names. To help with that,
      we could schedule a "BOF" (Birds of a Feather) session for Friday
      evening, when no formal Warpstock events are scheduled.

      If you are planning to be at Warpstock, would you want to attend an
      os2wp BOF session? If so, we need to hear from you in order to plan
      it. We don't want to find ourselves sitting all alone in a private
      room. Please address your response to jnpf@...

      Spouses are invited. The gathering will be purely social, although
      spontaneous discussions of word processing probably will be tolerated.

      Don't forget: The special Warpstock room rate of $99 (+ tax) will
      only be good if you reserve with the Wyndham by September 22. For
      more information, please see:

      http://warpstock.org/press/2005/050822.html

      The Warpstock program is growing, and has lots of good material for
      everyone. A highlight will be Mike Kaply talking about "Mozilla -
      Past, Present, and Future".

      Link: http://warpstock.org/index_2005.html

      Jack Pfisterer, jnpf@...
      Julian Thomas, jt@...