eps to pdf

  • Bart Bremmers
    Message 1 of 30 , Mar 11, 2004
      I have 11 eps documents that I want combined into one pdf.
      I used the copy command with /B switch but the resultant file was not read properly by GS.
      I guess I could convert them all to .ps and then use the copy command, can someone provide
      a GS command line syntax that would do this in a batch?

      Thanks

      ==================
      Bart Bremmers
      Markham, Ontario
    • Philip Griffin-Allwood
      Message 2 of 30 , Mar 12, 2004
        ** Reply to message from "Bart Bremmers" <gen_mgr@...> on Thu, 11
        Mar 2004 14:49:06 -0500 (EST)

        Friday 12 March 2004

        Hi Bart!

        > I have 11 eps documents that I want combined into one pdf.
        > I used the copy command with /B switch but the resultant file was not read properly by GS.

        I suspect that the merge is not working because page breaks which would
        be found in a PS file are missing.

        > I guess I could convert them all to .ps and then use the copy command, can someone provide
        > a GS command line syntax that would do this in a batch?

        I think instead of listing one file, you list all 11.

        Phil

        (Rev.) Philip Griffin-Allwood, Ph.D.
        Halifax, HRM, and Kentville, Kings Co., N.S., Canada
        pgaga@...
        http://www.glinx.com/~grifwood
        http://users.eastlink.ca/~standrewsunited