OS/2 Lotus Organizer and 1-2-3 problems

  • Gary Drag
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      Good morning!

      I am currently using Lotus Smartsuite 1.71 for OS/2. It has been
      running reliably since installation. However, now Organizer won't
      open and 1-2-3 opens but returns an "Unexpected OLE error occurred.
      OLE error: 8007000a" error message. I know that this is caused by a
      SOM problem since I received the same error message when I had an
      error in my SOM path statements in the CONFIG.SYS file. This time it
      appears the problem is with the files since I receive the same error
      even if I boot with a CONFIG.SYS that worked 1 week prior to the last
      good opening of Organizer. Do you have any ideas for resolving the
      problem? I am trying to avoid re-installing the software. Thank you
      in advance for your help.

      Have a safe and joyous day!
      Gary Drag