Re: [DeScribe] Manuals on Ebay

  • Patrick West
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2003
      On Thu, 06 Feb 2003 15:30:26 +0100, Dr. Martin R. Hadam wrote:
      >On Wed, 5 Feb 2003 22:42:19 -0800, Patrick West wrote:

      Yes, there was a full set of manuals.
      I have several copies of DeScribe as well. I purchased my copy of
      4.0 simply for the manuals.

      The Tutorial & the Macro Manual are about the height and
      width of a Watchtower or Awake magazine. Say 9 by 7
      paperbound The Macro Manual is about 3/4s of an inch thick,
      the Tutorial is not even a 1/2 inch thick.

      The Reference Manual pages are about 5 by 8 in a binder
      very detailed.

      Please note that I don't know anything about the seller and
      he has only a newbie rating on ebay
      <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=185&item=3400564433&rd=1>

      Patrick West, handhelds@... on 02/06/2003