Re: [os2wp] Is it free ?

  • Sasha
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 2, 2003
      I have a copy of the cover discs from the Australian PC mag. Yes,
      it was said at the time that the cover discs were only for Australia - I
      think there may be something in the license agreement on the disc. A
      Warpster friend in Australia was kind enough to buy several copies for
      me and others who paid him to send copies abroad. John - you were
      lucky. Maybe as you say you had no problem getting your 30 copies for
      educational purposes.

      Sasha
      Cruising on the Gypsy Omega at Warp 4.5 from Serenity System's
      eComStation Member of WARP UK The UK OS/2 User Group
      http://www.warp.in-uk.net

      Life is a mystery to be lived, friends are the bread and spice