looking for a copy of os/2 warp 3

  • nathan tomouse
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 21, 2002
      hi all where can i get a copy of os/2 warp 3 help thanks
    • Kenn Yuill
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 22, 2002
        ** Reply to message from "nathan tomouse" <apple2e2@...> on
        Sun, 22 Sep 2002 04:26:32 -0000

        Hello Nathan,

        I would suggest eBay as your best bet or use Google to search
        newsgroups for any postings. I don't recall the name of the actual
        group in comp.os.os2 where old versions are offered for sale, but it
        may be comp.os.os2,marketplace or similar but a search will find it
        very quickly.

        __________________ Quoted Excerpts Below __________________

         where can i get a copy of os/2 warp 3 help

        --
        Ciao,
        Kenn

        - A Thought for Today - 22 Sep 2002

        It's a Naive Domestic Burgundy, Without any Breeding.
        But I think you'll be Amused by its Presumption.
        - James Thurber, American Humorist & Author.
      • Brian Grawburg
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 22, 2002
          On Sun, 22 Sep 2002 04:26:32 -0000, nathan tomouse wrote:

          >hi all where can i get a copy of os/2 warp 3 help thanks
          I'm pretty sure I have one at work, probably still in the box.

          Brian Grawburg
          Wilson, NC
          Sent Using: IBM OS/2 Warp 4, InJoy Dialer, PMMail 2,
          & Virtual PC for OS/2 (for those unfortunate times I need WinDoze)
        • Sorin Srbu
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 22, 2002
            On Sun, 22 Sep 2002 04:26:32 -0000, nathan tomouse wrote:

            >hi all where can i get a copy of os/2 warp 3 help thanks

            An english copy?

            Best Wishes
            Sorin
            http://surf.to/mjukisdata
            Proud member of TEAM OS/2.
            Mountainbiker [Kona Kilauea - Member of Equipe Les Cafards VTT]
            Motorcyclist [BMW R100RS-'82]
            MCSE, MCP+I, MCP, A+ [Knowledge is power!]
            Please mail me for my public PGP key.
          • Brian Grawburg
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 23, 2002
              On Mon, 23 Sep 2002 08:29:05 +0200, Sorin Srbu wrote:

              >On Sun, 22 Sep 2002 04:26:32 -0000, nathan tomouse wrote:
              >
              >>hi all where can i get a copy of os/2 warp 3 help thanks
              >
              >An english copy?

              Sorin,
              I checked my office - what I have is Warp 3 Connect (English), everything EXCEPT the diskettes needed to
              install. I'll keep looking, but I doubt if they are still around. They probably got reformatted. Maybe someone else
              has the diskettes.

              Brian Grawburg
              Wilson, NC
              IBM OS/2 Warp 4, PMMail 2, Lotus SmartSuite
            • jbrush@aros.net
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 23, 2002
                To the original poster:

                I have a copy of Warp 3 Connect (Blue) with the bonus pak. Its yours if
                you want it. The diskettes can be made from the CD, and the updates can be
                found in several places on the net. That help is here if you need it.

                Lemme know if you are still looking.

                John

                Give me ambivalence..........

                ........Or give me something else
              • Sorin Srbu
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 23, 2002
                  On Mon, 23 Sep 2002 08:19:09 -0400 (EDT), Brian Grawburg wrote:

                  >>>hi all where can i get a copy of os/2 warp 3 help thanks
                  >>
                  >>An english copy?
                  >
                  >Sorin,
                  >I checked my office - what I have is Warp 3 Connect (English), everything EXCEPT the diskettes needed to
                  >install. I'll keep looking, but I doubt if they are still around. They probably got reformatted. Maybe someone else
                  >has the diskettes.

                  It wasn't me who wanted the copy.

                  The os/2 bootdisks I think I saw at www.bootdisk.com.

                  Here in fact

                  http://www.polarhome.com/service/bootdisk/OS2/

                  HTH.

                  Best Wishes
                  Sorin
                  http://surf.to/mjukisdata
                  Proud member of TEAM OS/2.
                  Mountainbiker [Kona Kilauea - Member of Equipe Les Cafards VTT]
                  Motorcyclist [BMW R100RS-'82]
                  MCSE, MCP+I, MCP, A+ [Knowledge is power!]
                  Please mail me for my public PGP key.
                • Kris Steenhaut
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 23, 2002
                    Brian Grawburg schreef:

                    > I checked my office - what I have is Warp 3 Connect (English), everything EXCEPT the diskettes needed to
                    > install. I'll keep looking, but I doubt if they are still around. They probably got reformatted. Maybe someone else
                    > has the diskettes.

                    You easely can make he diskettes yourself, can't you?

                    --
                    Groeten uit Gent,

                    Kris
                  • Julian Thomas
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 23, 2002
                      In <200209230831136.SM02940@localhost>, on 09/23/02
                      at 08:19 AM, "Brian Grawburg" <grawburg@...> typed:

                      >Maybe someone else
                      >has the diskettes.

                      There should be some stuff on the CD to rebuild the diskettes.

                      --
                      Julian Thomas: jt@... http://jt-mj.net
                      In the beautiful Finger Lakes Wine Country of New York State!