Re: [os2wp] Notebook settings for WP 7.0

  • driven zen
    Message 1 of 18 , May 1, 2001
      Steven Levine wrote:

      > This is what I used to use for WP6.0b DOS (no
      > longer installed) and WP7.1.
      >
      > I suggest that folks stay away from the integration
      > pack. It's a nice idea but it's extremely unstable
      > under heavy use.

      <major snip>

      I agree completely. Although I have relatively little
      experience with WP for Windows, it was limited partly
      because of my disapointment with the integration pack.
      It caused more problems than it was worth.

      HTH,

      Mark Henigan
      --
    • driven zen
      Message 2 of 18 , May 1, 2001
        Kris Steenhaut wrote:

        > driven zen schreef:
        >
        > > I'm particularly intrigued by the Calmira program,
        >
        > Calmira gives Winos2 "the look" of Windy 95, but
        > that's all it does. Matter of taste ofcoz, but I
        > don't like it. Of course , you can have Calmira
        > as well as regular Winos2 onto your desktop: it's
        > just 2 different program objects.

        If there's no additional functionality or stability,
        I'll stick with regular WinOS2.

        Thanks,

        Mark Henigan