Warpstock is the annual conference for OS/2 and eComStation users, administrators, and developers. Warpstock 2015 will be held at the Drury Plaza Hotelabwillis1
Miss the 2014 event? Couldn't catch the live stream? Thinking about coming to Warpstock 2015, but not sure about the session content or presenter/attendeeabwillis1
Warpstock Corporation is proud to announce the approval of the official event logo for 2015: To add this logo to your website, please visit the Warpstock 2015abwillis1
If you post an off-topic message, you will most likely be removed from the list and banned from ever joining again. Job postings are specifically prohibited.
Discussions and questions of all kinds of OS/2 device drivers are welcome - physical device drivers (PDDs), installable file system (IFS) drivers, virtual device drivers (VDDs), printer drivers, graphics drivers (both GRADD and pre-GRADD), etc. Topics of discussion include: how to create a driver, questions and problems with the documentation, help with fixing bugs in your drivers, porting drivers from other operating systems to OS/2, how the OS/2 kernel works, etc.
The rules for this mailing list are:
* Official language is English. Not all subscribers are U.S. citizens, so make sure everyone understands you.
* Do not email attachments, regardless of size. They will be stripped from your email. Instead, upload them to the files area.
* If you use national characters, not everyone will be able to see them.
* Please do not use all capital letters (don't YELL).
* Responses like RTFM aren't very useful. (RTFM on this list stands for "Read The Freakin' Manual!")
* Only plain-text email. No HTML or Outlook format, including messages that are both HTML and plain text (it just wastes space and time).
- Operating Systems
- Jan 13, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.