Miss the 2014 event? Couldn't catch the live stream? Thinking about coming to Warpstock 2015, but not sure about the session content or presenter/attendeeabwillis1
Warpstock Corporation is proud to announce the approval of the official event logo for 2015: To add this logo to your website, please visit the Warpstock 2015abwillis1
Warpstock is the annual conference for OS/2 and eComStation users, administrators, and developers. Warpstock 2015 will be held at the Drury Plaza Hotelabwillis1
If you post an off-topic message, you will most likely be removed from the list and banned from ever joining again. Job postings are specifically prohibited.
Discussions and questions of all kinds of OS/2 device drivers are welcome - physical device drivers (PDDs), installable file system (IFS) drivers, virtual device drivers (VDDs), printer drivers, graphics drivers (both GRADD and pre-GRADD), etc. Topics of discussion include: how to create a driver, questions and problems with the documentation, help with fixing bugs in your drivers, porting drivers from other operating systems to OS/2, how the OS/2 kernel works, etc.
The rules for this mailing list are:
* Official language is English. Not all subscribers are U.S. citizens, so make sure everyone understands you.
* Do not email attachments, regardless of size. They will be stripped from your email. Instead, upload them to the files area.
* If you use national characters, not everyone will be able to see them.
* Please do not use all capital letters (don't YELL).
* Responses like RTFM aren't very useful. (RTFM on this list stands for "Read The Freakin' Manual!")
* Only plain-text email. No HTML or Outlook format, including messages that are both HTML and plain text (it just wastes space and time).
- Operating Systems
- Jan 13, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.