New to This

  • lbarton05
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hello everyone I just had my first ortho appointment and he says I
      will need the rapid palette expansion surgery-my surgeon has stated
      to me that I need upper and lower jaw surgery to correct my bite-
      along with a possible of having the chin moved forward on top of
      moving the lower jaw-I have a receding lower jaw and an upper jaw
      that grew too far out my face appears to be like an oval shapre its
      long UGH it seems like alot-has anyone else had all of this?? I'm
      very excited though-I put this off for more than ten years and I am
      mentally and physically ready for this-I am sick and tired of being
      so self conscience of my side profile and my face in pictures! I
      really hate the way I look and feel-but I know in about two years
      I'll be better off and I hope this support site is still here!-thanks
      Laurie and if possible if anyone has pictures they can email them to
      me at alphaclerk@... thanks!