orthodontic surgery

  • ilovesparky73
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      Help, I have just been told i have to have my lower jaw brought
      forward with surgery. I am so scared, I have no idea about anything,
      I am 15. I have got to wait a year for braces to be put in, and
      during the later half of wearing braces (18 months) I will have
      surgery. Can any one help my about any of this, I need to now
      iformation about surgery and braces, If you can help can you please e-
      mail me on: ilovesparky73@...