Re: The end has come!!! ( I hope)

  • fiddlesticks220002
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2003
      Hi Neta-lee,

      I hope I don't jinx you either by congratulating you in advance! Hope
      everything stays put and you finally get the results you've hoped for.

      Very best wishes,
      Susan
    • aggieval
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2003
        Wow Netalee,

        I've read a lot of your post and know that you have been through a
        lot. Congratualtions on getting your braces off. Eat something
        crunchy for those of us still in the trenches.

        Tracy
      • cshecmia
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2003
          Wonderful news, Net,

          I am so happy for you. It'll be nice to put this behind you once and
          for all, I'm sure.

          Cheryl