PHOTOS...help

  • netalee26
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      I was trying to delete a few of my photos to make room for some other
      ones and I was completely unsuccessful. Any tips?
      Thanks!
      It said in the yahoo photo help that only I and the moderator could
      do it but I couldn't figure it out. If the moderator is reading this-
      please feel free to delete all pictures except for the surgery album
      from "neta-lee" THANKS