Re: Oohh, Mr. S.

  • ceast36532
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2002
      So the B.E.G. is a cross between a leer and an ogle, these days, huh?
      Glad it seems to be working for you, and sounds as though progress
      goes well.

      I, too, am amazed at the changes my Dr. S. has wrought... And
      especially the striaghtening of individual teeth since he supposedly
      stopped everything to keep me where I am, just after mold-making
      preparatory to surgery. Can you believe that I'm that close? I can't.
      It's been long in some ways, but in others it seems it was just
      yesterday that I was beginning to face up to the shock of the
      beginning!

      Uh-Oh. You caught in the dot-com crunch? Best I remember, you did/do
      something along that line, and what you're doing now is more like
      play than work, in that you enjoy it lots. Hope it holds up for you.
      I'll bet you're good at it, though, and that they'll continue to need
      you.

      Funny thing. It is my observation that most of us who find our way
      into this process are high achievers, one way or another, and good at
      our work. Even me. In my own sorta way. Maybe we feel that we have to
      be good at our work to compensate for what the rest of the world has
      to look at when we talk. I dunno. End of Dr. Freud's comments.

      Hope you're still enjoying the bike, Mr. Date-bait. And
      congratulations on the changes that dazzle you and all those coeds!

      C.