recurrent KCOT possible Laforte 1 procedure

  • sarahmw23
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2012
      Hello,
      I am a 31 year old female with now my 3rd recurrent KCOT. I have had 2 caldwell luc procedures and now after consulting with an oral surgeon he suggests the Laforte 1 procedure. Has anyone else undergone this? what is the recovery like and is it worth it to ensure there are no future recurrences?

      Thanks,
      Sarah