Re: stuck in moderation?

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2012
      Jane,

      I had a post or two get stuck in moderation as well back about a month or two ago. I know that our moderator took over approving posts manually to prevent spam a few years ago. Maybe they went on vacation or something and missed a few or yahoo groups just blipped? I would repost as they appear to be getting through now. Another group which I noticed is getting traction is on facebook:

      https://www.facebook.com/orthognathicsurgerysupport?fref=ts

      Rob