leaving group

  • keppers79
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2011
      I think you can log into the group in yahoo and go to "edit membership" in the upper middle of the page and hit "leave group". Or maybe just change your settings to not receive the emails and come visit the group when you have time?

      KC

      --- In orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com, "Tamara M." <tamkay46@...> wrote:

      > Could you take me off the group membership, because I have too much going right now. Thanks. Tamkay46  Tamara

    • ceast36532
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2011
        I think you're right, Keppers. The moderator can change it for you, and you can do it, but I don't think anybody else can do it for you.

        I'd think it might be easier to just come to the site when you want to see what's going on. There's a line up above that starts with your id and at the end, it says Edit Membership. Click on that one, and you can change it so you don't get stuff in your e-mails (sometimes that can be a lot of mail!) but just visit the site when it's convenient and when you wish.

        Best,

        C.

        --- In orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com, "keppers79" <kep-at-home@...> wrote:

        > I think you can log into the group in yahoo and go to "edit membership" in the upper middle of the page and hit "leave group". Or maybe just change your settings to not receive the emails and come visit the group when you have time?
        >
        > KC
        >
        > --- In orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com, "Tamara M." <tamkay46@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Could you take me off the group membership, because I have too much going right now. Thanks. Tamkay46  Tamara

      • ceast36532
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2, 2011
          I figure, Nancy, that he just thought he'd lost his woodwind inspiration!

          Actually, I've known several folks who've driven their orthos or surgeons into retirement. Not me, but my general dentist, who'd tried to take care of me from childhood, finally had to quit after I'd worn out his eyes!

          Cammie

          Cammie