RE: [Orthognathic Surgery Support ] Re: To Cammie

  • Lois Turley
    Message 1 of 85 , Apr 1, 2011
      Yes, I understand that, Karen. I am able to accept things a lot better also
      if I know I've done my best. My goal for a long time has been to get the
      best I can from what I have and do the best I can with what I get. I can
      see where this would be the most difficult surgery also. Yet sometimes the
      things we think will be the hardest actually turn out to be the easiest. I
      sure hope that is true for you in this case. Hang in there, and I know you
      will!

      Lois

      Message 85 of 85 , Apr 5, 2011
        I hope May 3 will be the day for you, too, Karen. If anyone deserves it,
        you do!

        Lois

        I think at this point there is a calmness because at least I have hope on
        May 3rd that the problem will be finally found once and for all and I can
        finally move forward with my life. I think scheduling the surgery so quickly
        doesn't give me too much time to think about it.

        Karen--caboose

        --- In orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com
        <mailto:orthognathicsurgerysupport%40yahoogroups.com> , "Lois Turley"