I had lower jaw surgery on Dec 27th.

  • sddriggs
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011
      All of my joints still ache (not just jaw) I feel flu like. Has anyone experienced this post surgery?
    • neo22kikki23
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2011
        Alternate heat and cold pads on the joints. Stuffy nose, cough, sweat is what I remember from the recovery period, not completely flu-like. You should call your surgeon to make sure it's normal.