Relapse

  • Health Technology
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 1, 2010
      So sorry to hear about your relapse and the possibility of needing to go back
      into surgery Alissa.  We are supporting you from a distance and know that
      everything will turn out for the best.

    • Just Me
      Message 2 of 27 , Dec 7, 2010
        Hello ....

        It has been while since I was on the board... thank you so much for your support... During the past month I have talked with my OS and my OD to see if there was a way we could fix the problems without surgery... Unfortunally because of my situation there is no way and I go back into the operating room on Tuesday... less than 7 days away... I am freeking out since I am almost 4 months post op... the thought of hahaving to do it over again is not a thought I want to entertain... This time My OS is going to take out my plates and screws and do the surgery the old fashion way with suspention wire and the he is going to wire me shut for several weeks... Please pray for me and wish me the best....

        Alissa

        --- In orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com, Health Technology <htprofessionalproducts@...> wrote:

        > So sorry to hear about your relapse and the possibility of needing to go back
        > into surgery Alissa.  We are supporting you from a distance and know that
        > everything will turn out for the best.

      • Brittany Stephenson
        Message 3 of 27 , Dec 8, 2010
          Good Luck Alissa. I will be thinking of you. Keep us all up to date please.

          Good Luck,
          Brittany

          Message 4 of 27 , Dec 10, 2010
            Thank you Britney...

            I will keep everyone up to date with whats going on... I did see my OS yesterday and he has decieded to take out my chin implant because its not healing the way its supposed too... The surgery is on Tuesday Morning and Im extreamly scared, anxious and lonely... depressed as well.... I will post again when I know the final plan on Monday...

            Alissa