Re: [Orthognathic Surgery Support ] leforte next week

  • margaret wilson
    Message 1 of 45 , Jan 1, 2010
      I lost about 5 pounds in the first 4 weeks.  It's baaack now (week 6), which is good because, having to pay for my surgery out of pocket, I can't afford to buy smaller clothes :-).

      Message 45 of 45 , Jan 11, 2010
        Jenn,

        It sounds as if you now have  a perfect bite. Your teeth should not sit directly on top of eachother as this causes them to chip and crack. My teeth were like that, and that is why I had a lefort. Your teeth should all slightly overlap. Your two front teeth should sit approx. right above the brackets of your two front bottom teeth. The perfect bite involves having teeth that overlap.

        ~ Heidi