I need you!!! Help!!

  • luckibear7
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2009
      Hi,

      I had my surgery 3 months ago and am having difficulties.. still in
      constant pain.. etc.. Well it put stress on my relationship with my
      boyfriend and he is thinking of taking a break from us/ breaking up.
      Well to make this all more complicated.. I just took 2 pregnancy tests
      and I found out I am pregnant!! Please if you pray, please pray that
      Dans stays with me and doesn't give up on us. I haven't told him
      about the pregnancy yet... He loves my daughter from a previous
      marriage and she is really attached to him.. I feel soooo alone right
      now and I am panicking on what to do? I don't want to bring it up
      yet, I think that he will freak out.. this isn't the best timing.. :(

      I love Dan soooo much... Please pray for us..

      Thanks Lynnda
    • clarissajean1
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2009
        --- In orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com, "luckibear7"
        <luckibear7@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I had my surgery 3 months ago and am having difficulties.. still in
        > constant pain.. etc.. Well it put stress on my relationship with my
        > boyfriend and he is thinking of taking a break from us/ breaking up.
        > Well to make this all more complicated.. I just took 2 pregnancy tests
        > and I found out I am pregnant!! Please if you pray, please pray that
        > Dans stays with me and doesn't give up on us. I haven't told him
        > about the pregnancy yet... He loves my daughter from a previous
        > marriage and she is really attached to him.. I feel soooo alone right
        > now and I am panicking on what to do? I don't want to bring it up
        > yet, I think that he will freak out.. this isn't the best timing.. :(
        >
        > I love Dan soooo much... Please pray for us..
        >
        > Thanks Lynnda

        Hi Lynnda

        I'm sorry you've been having such a difficult time with your recovery
        and now you're dealing with difficulties with your boyfriend. I'll be
        praying for God's will in your situation...and that things would just
        calm down for you and your jaw issues and for your relationship with
        Dan and that you will rest in God's Arms knowing that he's in perfect
        control of your life. I know it probably seems very overwhelming for
        you right now so I'll also be praying for peace within your situation.

        Keep your eyes on HIM!

        Blessing,

        Clarissa
        http://bracefacemom.blogspot.com/
      • ceast36532
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2009
          Maybe you and Dan need to take a break for a bit, although I am
          no "Dear Abby." I do believe that you need to tell him, for both your
          sakes and the baby's, about the pregnancy, and try to figure out what
          your options might be. Delivering the baby, surrendering it for
          adoption, raising the child, not delivering the baby, etc. I am aware
          that this is a very sensitive area, subject to many convictions held
          by many people. But I do honestly believe that the worst thing that
          could happen is for you to use the expected child to maneuver him
          back into the relationship, for the child's sake, or to keep him
          ignorant on the subject.

          Moreover, if this man is, beyond doubt, the father of the baby-to-
          come, he has certain legal and moral responsibilities with regard to
          you and the child, and you both need for him to be aware of them and
          make provisions to do his part. You may be reluctant on this point,
          and he may be, but lawyers and police can help you insist that your
          child deserves them, if it comes to that.

          I think you need more counseling than I or anyone else can give you.
          I hope you have a priest, minister, physician, teacher, adviser,
          therapist or other trusted, experienced person you can trust with
          this matter and with whom you can have some candid conversations.

          Just be aware that to be with an unwilling partner is far worse than
          to have no partner, especially when there are children involved. Of
          that I am certain.

          Do see an obstetrician/gynecologist at once, if you have not. There
          may be things you and/or your expected infant need that you may not
          know about. What you do in the early days of a pregnancy can be
          crucial to the child's welfare, which, I believe is probably one of
          your prime considerations at this point.

          I do wish you well, whatever decisions you and/or Dan choose to make.
          And your baby, as well as your older child.

          C.

          --- In orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com, "clarissajean1"
          <clarissajean1@...> wrote:

          > --- In orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com, "luckibear7"
          > <luckibear7@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > I had my surgery 3 months ago and am having difficulties.. still
          in
          > > constant pain.. etc.. Well it put stress on my relationship with
          my
          > > boyfriend and he is thinking of taking a break from us/ breaking
          up.
          > > Well to make this all more complicated.. I just took 2 pregnancy
          tests
          > > and I found out I am pregnant!! Please if you pray, please pray
          that
          > > Dans stays with me and doesn't give up on us. I haven't told him
          > > about the pregnancy yet... He loves my daughter from a previous
          > > marriage and she is really attached to him.. I feel soooo alone
          right
          > > now and I am panicking on what to do? I don't want to bring it up
          > > yet, I think that he will freak out.. this isn't the best
          timing.. :(

          > > I love Dan soooo much... Please pray for us..
          > >
          > > Thanks Lynnda
          > >

          > Hi Lynnda
          >
          > I'm sorry you've been having such a difficult time with your
          recovery
          > and now you're dealing with difficulties with your boyfriend. I'll
          be
          > praying for God's will in your situation...and that things would
          just
          > calm down for you and your jaw issues and for your relationship with
          > Dan and that you will rest in God's Arms knowing that he's in
          perfect
          > control of your life. I know it probably seems very overwhelming
          for
          > you right now so I'll also be praying for peace within your
          situation.

          > Keep your eyes on HIM!
          >
          > Blessing,
          >
          > Clarissa
          > http://bracefacemom.blogspot.com/

        • sagittaria_latifolia
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 2, 2009
            Lynnda-- I am so sorry-- this would be a lot to handle, even without
            you having had your surgery 3 months ago. I think it is good to
            reach out for support. Please take good care of yourself. You have
            come this far, and I am sure that you can find the strength to get
            through these difficult times. I will be thinking of you and wishing
            the best for you and your loved ones.
            Wendy

            (

            > I love Dan soooo much... Please pray for us..
            >
            > Thanks Lynnda

          • Lynnda Vincent
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 2, 2009
              Hi,

              Well I actually flew to Idaho (Dan and I have a long distance relationship) and we are going to work it out.  I still haven't told him about the pregnancy.  I am not sure what to do at this point.  I don't ever want him to stay with me just for a baby.  My problem is I know he doesnt want kids..  He say's my daughter is his to him and we don't need to have anymore.  He is always asking me did I take my pill and I always do.  I think maybe it got weakened by the pain killers.  Now I don't know what to do?  Do I tell him?  Do I keep it? Do I give it up for adoption??  I am 37 years old and I feel like  little kid right now wanting it to just not be real.  I don't even know how to tell him.  I do love him sooooooo much and want to always be with him.  But I also don't ever want him to feel like he has to be with me.  We have been together for almost 2 years.  I know he isn't going to be happy at all..

              I am soooo lost.. :(

              Lynnda

            • clarissajean1
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 4, 2009
                Hi Lynnda,

                I can certainly sympathize with all you're going through right now,
                but I would encourage you to be completely honest with Dan. You
                already know how he feels so there should be no surprises if he's
                upset. You're 37 years old so this decision should be based on your
                values, not his reaction. I wish you all the best and will be praying
                you make the right decisions.

                --- In orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com, Lynnda Vincent
                <luckibear7@...> wrote:

                > Hi,
                >
                > Well I actually flew to Idaho (Dan and I have a long distance
                relationship) and we are going to work it out.  I still haven't told
                him about the pregnancy.  I am not sure what to do at this point.  I
                don't ever want him to stay with me just for a baby.  My problem is I
                know he doesnt want kids..  He say's my daughter is his to him and we
                don't need to have anymore.  He is always asking me did I take my pill
                and I always do.  I think maybe it got weakened by the pain killers.
                Now I don't know what to do?  Do I tell him?  Do I keep it? Do I give
                it up for adoption??  I am 37 years old and I feel like  little kid
                right now wanting it to just not be real.  I don't even know how to
                tell him.  I do love him sooooooo much and want to always be with
                him.  But I also don't ever want him to feel like he has to be with
                me.  We have been together for almost 2 years.  I know he isn't going
                to be happy at all..

                > I am soooo lost.. :(
                >
                > Lynnda

              • d_hodge2
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 9, 2009
                  You are in my prayers :-)
                  We shall get through this!

                  <luckibear7@...> wrote:

                  > Hi,
                  >
                  > I had my surgery 3 months ago and am having difficulties.. still in
                  > constant pain.. etc.. Well it put stress on my relationship with my
                  > boyfriend and he is thinking of taking a break from us/ breaking up.
                  > Well to make this all more complicated.. I just took 2 pregnancy tests
                  > and I found out I am pregnant!! Please if you pray, please pray that
                  > Dans stays with me and doesn't give up on us. I haven't told him
                  > about the pregnancy yet... He loves my daughter from a previous
                  > marriage and she is really attached to him.. I feel soooo alone right
                  > now and I am panicking on what to do? I don't want to bring it up
                  > yet, I think that he will freak out.. this isn't the best timing.. :(
                  >
                  > I love Dan soooo much... Please pray for us..
                  >
                  > Thanks Lynnda

                • Lynnda Vincent
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 9, 2009
                    Thank you for your prayers.. still alot going on..

                    Thank you!!

                    Lynnda