Re: [Orthognathic Surgery Support ] Re: numbness

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 72 , Jan 1, 2009
      How about a neti pot?

      --- On Wed, 12/31/08, danvers50 <jaywins50@...> wrote:

      > From: danvers50 <jaywins50@...>
      > Subject: [Orthognathic Surgery Support ] Re: numbness
      > To: orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com
      > Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 9:33 PM
      > Where would you purchase distilled aloe vera in a Spray
      > pump? It
      > sounds much better than a saline spray!
      >
      > --- In orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com,
      > Dominique Nabholz
      > <dominiquenabholz@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Have you tried distilled aloe vera in a spray pump?
      > It's safe and
      > feels sooooo good!
      > >
      > > --- On Wed, 12/31/08, abowers417
      > <abowers417@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > From: abowers417 <abowers417@...>
      > > Subject: [Orthognathic Surgery Support ] Re: numbness
      > > To: orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com
      > > Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 11:24 AM
      > >
      > > A nose cleaning would be glorious!

    • Jennifer H.
      Message 72 of 72 , Dec 24, 2009
        Thanks everyone!

        Ugh.......I get tingles all over and there is one portion of my upper lip that has some feeling to it............but I long for full feeling.....my lips feel like a duck...........I know they dont look like that but they certainly feel like that. Hoping the my tingles bring me some normal feeling soon!!!!!

        Thanks!
        Jen