Zip 'n' Squeeze

  • s.bartram
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hey there,

      I have upper, lower & genio scheduled for the 23rd October and I really
      wanted to use the zip 'n' squeeze bags while recovering. I tried
      emailing zip 'n' squeeze about 2-3 weeks ago enquiring about shipping
      to Australia with no response so I forwarded the same email to them
      again tonight.

      Has anybody else had a tough time trying to get hold of them or does
      anyone maybe have a different email address I could try - i'm currently
      sending my emails to the only one I could find which is
      zipnsqueeze@....

      Any help would be much appreciated!!!

      Thanks,

      Suzie :-)
    • jbrockert@wowway.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 1, 2008
        They are great for shipping out the products, but not so great with email/phone customer service.  I think it is run by one or two people, not a whole organization.  I say just keep trying and eventually you might get someone. :)

        On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 09:54:02 -0000, s.bartram wrote
        > Hey there,
        >
        > I have upper, lower & genio scheduled for the 23rd October and I really
        > wanted to use the zip 'n' squeeze bags while recovering. I tried
        > emailing zip 'n' squeeze about 2-3 weeks ago enquiring about shipping
        > to Australia with no response so I forwarded the same email to them
        > again tonight.
        >
        > Has anybody else had a tough time trying to get hold of them or does
        > anyone maybe have a different email address I could try - i'm currently
        > sending my emails to the only one I could find which is
        > zipnsqueeze@....
        >
        > Any help would be much appreciated!!!
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Suzie :-)

        Jeremy
        --
        WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com)

        Midwest Nest Coalition Homepage (http://www.midwestnestcoalition.org)

      • s.bartram
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 8, 2008
          I have my surgery on the 23rd of Oct and I was wondering if anybody
          would like to sell me some zip 'n' squeeze bags? I have tried
          contacting them twice over the last month with no response so now i'm
          getting desperate...

          Thank you muchly :-)

          Suzie
        • jbrockert@wowway.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 9, 2008
            I have 8 food bags and 8 liquid (water) bags.  I will sell them to you for $2.00 each, and I can ship in a $9.30 flat rate Priority Post Shipping box.

            Jeremy

            On Thu, 09 Oct 2008 03:17:55 -0000, s.bartram wrote
            > I have my surgery on the 23rd of Oct and I was wondering if anybody
            > would like to sell me some zip 'n' squeeze bags? I have tried
            > contacting them twice over the last month with no response so now i'm
            > getting desperate...
            >
            > Thank you muchly :-)
            >
            > Suzie

            Jeremy
            --
            WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com)

            Midwest Nest Coalition Homepage (http://www.midwestnestcoalition.org)

          • alison
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 12, 2008
              Suzie,

              Let me know if you need any additional zip-n-squeeze too (I have
              both). I highly recommend them, but very disappointed in the zip-
              squeeze customer service. I ordered a second batch and asked them
              expedite shipping which I would pay for. Well, they mailed them too me
              a week later via USPS (not UPS as stated on their website). Well, I
              needed them in 2-3 days, not 7 days. So, I didn't need as many as I
              ordered since I'm healing quite nicely. So I have sent them several
              emails and calls regarding their return policy, I have yet to hear back
              from them. So if anyone needs some, I'll sell mine too for $2.

              Thanks, Alison

              --- In orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com, s.bartram
              <no_reply@...> wrote:

              > I have my surgery on the 23rd of Oct and I was wondering if anybody
              > would like to sell me some zip 'n' squeeze bags? I have tried
              > contacting them twice over the last month with no response so now i'm
              > getting desperate...
              >
              > Thank you muchly :-)
              >
              > Suzie

            • amybrianphoto
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 13, 2008
                I am only have lower jaw advancement and I won't be wired or banded,
                is it still recommended I use the zip and squeeze products for the
                first few days? I guess I should ask the doctor this.

                --- In orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com, "alison"

              • jbrockert@wowway.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 13, 2008
                  I had lower advancement only (and genio) and I used the Zip-N-Squeeze bags for about 2 weeks after my surgery.  Your jaw will go so tired from trying to eat with a spoon, plus you might not be able to open up all that much after the surgery.  I highly recommend them.  And if anyone needs any, I have extras (unopened, of course) that I will sell for $2 each, plus shipping.

                  Good luck!
                  Jeremy

                  On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 13:23:56 -0000, amybrianphoto wrote
                  > I am only have lower jaw advancement and I won't be wired or banded,
                  > is it still recommended I use the zip and squeeze products for the
                  > first few days? I guess I should ask the doctor this.
                  >
                  > --- In orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com, "alison"
                  > <glasgow22@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Suzie,
                  > >
                  > > Let me know if you need any additional zip-n-squeeze too (I have
                  > > both). I highly recommend them, but very disappointed in the zip-
                  > > squeeze customer service. I ordered a second batch and asked them
                  > > expedite shipping which I would pay for. Well, they mailed them
                  > too me
                  > > a week later via USPS (not UPS as stated on their website). Well,
                  > > needed them in 2-3 days, not 7 days. So, I didn't need as many as
                  > > ordered since I'm healing quite nicely. So I have sent them
                  > several
                  > > emails and calls regarding their return policy, I have yet to hear
                  > back
                  > > from them. So if anyone needs some, I'll sell mine too for $2.
                  > >
                  > > Thanks, Alison
                  > >

                  > > --- In orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com, s.bartram
                  > > <no_reply@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > I have my surgery on the 23rd of Oct and I was wondering if
                  > anybody
                  > > > would like to sell me some zip 'n' squeeze bags? I have tried
                  > > > contacting them twice over the last month with no response so now
                  > i'm
                  > > > getting desperate...
                  > > >
                  > > > Thank you muchly :-)
                  > > >
                  > > > Suzie

                  Jeremy
                  --
                  WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com)

                  Midwest Nest Coalition Homepage (http://www.midwestnestcoalition.org)

                • shannon maxham
                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 13, 2008
                    I'm looking for a handful of zip n squeeze bags; how many do you have? My surgery is October 27th. (gulp.)

                    Shannon

                    I had lower advancement only (and genio) and I used the Zip-N-Squeeze bags for
                    about 2 weeks after my surgery.  Your jaw will go so tired from trying to eat
                    with a spoon, plus you might not be able to open up all that much after the
                    surgery.  I highly recommend them.  And if anyone needs any, I have extras
                    (unopened, of course) that I will sell for $2 each, plus shipping.

                    Good luck!
                    Jeremy

                    On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 13:23:56 -0000, amybrianphoto wrote
                    > I am only have lower jaw advancement and I won't be wired or banded,
                    > is it still recommended I use the zip and squeeze products for the
                    > first few days? I guess I should ask the doctor this.
                    >
                    > --- In orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com, "alison"
                    > <glasgow22@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Suzie,
                    > >
                    > > Let me know if you need any additional zip-n-squeeze too (I have
                    > > both). I highly recommend them, but very disappointed in the zip-
                    > > squeeze customer service. I ordered a second batch and asked them
                    > > expedite shipping which I would pay for. Well, they mailed them
                    > too me
                    > > a week later via USPS (not UPS as stated on their website). Well,
                    > > needed them in 2-3 days, not 7 days. So, I didn't need as many as

                    > > ordered since I'm healing quite nicely. So I have sent them
                    > several
                    > > emails and calls regarding their return policy, I have yet to hear
                    > back
                    > > from them. So if anyone needs some, I'll sell mine too for $2.
                    > >
                    > > Thanks, Alison
                    > >

                    > > --- In orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com, s.bartram
                    > > <no_reply@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > I have my surgery on the 23rd of Oct and I was wondering if
                    > anybody
                    > > > would like to sell me some zip 'n' squeeze bags? I have
                    tried
                    > > > contacting them twice over the last month with no response so
                    now
                    > i'm
                    > > > getting desperate...
                    > > >
                    > > > Thank you muchly :-)
                    > > >
                    > > > Suzie

                    Jeremy

                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 13, 2008
                      I have 8 food bags and 8 liquid bags.

                      On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 13:24:50 -0700 (PDT), shannon maxham wrote

                    • ceast36532
                      Message 10 of 11 , Oct 13, 2008
                        -Honestly, I doubt that you will need the zippies -- unless something
                        goes awry and you wind up having to be wired or tightly banded. (I
                        have known of very few people who had a bad break, thin bone, etc.,
                        all really unusual things, far as I know, and wound up banded.) This
                        is by no means a usual happening, I emphasize.

                        Cammie

                        -- In orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com, "amybrianphoto"
                        <amybrianphoto@...> wrote:

                        > I am only have lower jaw advancement and I won't be wired or
                        banded,
                        > is it still recommended I use the zip and squeeze products for the
                        > first few days? I guess I should ask the doctor this.
                        >

                        > --- In orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com, "alison"
                        > <glasgow22@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Suzie,
                        > >
                        > > Let me know if you need any additional zip-n-squeeze too (I have
                        > > both). I highly recommend them, but very disappointed in the zip-
                        > > squeeze customer service. I ordered a second batch and asked
                        them
                        > > expedite shipping which I would pay for. Well, they mailed them
                        > too me
                        > > a week later via USPS (not UPS as stated on their website).
                        Well,
                        > > needed them in 2-3 days, not 7 days. So, I didn't need as many
                        as
                        > > ordered since I'm healing quite nicely. So I have sent them
                        > several
                        > > emails and calls regarding their return policy, I have yet to
                        hear
                        > back
                        > > from them. So if anyone needs some, I'll sell mine too for $2.
                        > >
                        > > Thanks, Alison
                        > >

                        > > --- In orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com, s.bartram
                        > > <no_reply@> wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > I have my surgery on the 23rd of Oct and I was wondering if
                        > anybody
                        > > > would like to sell me some zip 'n' squeeze bags? I have tried
                        > > > contacting them twice over the last month with no response so
                        now
                        > i'm
                        > > > getting desperate...
                        > > >
                        > > > Thank you muchly :-)
                        > > >
                        > > > Suzie

                      • Jeremy Brockert
                        Message 11 of 11 , Oct 14, 2008
                          I have 8 food bags and 8 liquid bags. I have had a couple of people interested in them, but no buyers. I will sell them for $2.00 each and I can priority ship them to you for $9.30 and you will have them within 2-3 business days (depending on how far away you are from Michigan).

                          This offer is open to anyone...first come--you got 'em!

                          :)
                          Jeremy

                          I'm looking for a handful of zip n squeeze bags; how many do you have? My surgery is October 27th. (gulp.)

                          Shannon

                          I had lower advancement only (and genio) and I used the Zip-N-Squeeze bags for
                          about 2 weeks after my surgery. Your jaw will go so tired from trying to eat
                          with a spoon, plus you might not be able to open up all that much after the
                          surgery. I highly recommend them. And if anyone needs any, I have extras
                          (unopened, of course) that I will sell for $2 each, plus shipping.

                          Good luck!
                          Jeremy

                          On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 13:23:56 -0000, amybrianphoto wrote
                          > I am only have lower jaw advancement and I won't be wired or banded,
                          > is it still recommended I use the zip and squeeze products for the
                          > first few days? I guess I should ask the doctor this.
                          >
                          > --- In orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com, "alison"
                          > <glasgow22@...> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Suzie,
                          > >
                          > > Let me know if you need any additional zip-n-squeeze too (I have
                          > > both). I highly recommend them, but very disappointed in the zip-
                          > > squeeze customer service. I ordered a second batch and asked them
                          > > expedite shipping which I would pay for. Well, they mailed them
                          > too me
                          > > a week later via USPS (not UPS as stated on their website). Well,
                          > > needed them in 2-3 days, not 7 days. So, I didn't need as many as

                          > > ordered since I'm healing quite nicely. So I have sent them
                          > several
                          > > emails and calls regarding their return policy, I have yet to hear
                          > back
                          > > from them. So if anyone needs some, I'll sell mine too for $2.
                          > >
                          > > Thanks, Alison
                          > >

                          > > --- In orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com, s.bartram
                          > > <no_reply@> wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > I have my surgery on the 23rd of Oct and I was wondering if
                          > anybody
                          > > > would like to sell me some zip 'n' squeeze bags? I have
                          tried
                          > > > contacting them twice over the last month with no response so
                          now
                          > i'm
                          > > > getting desperate...
                          > > >
                          > > > Thank you muchly :-)