Re: [Orthognathic Surgery Support ] Re: Some dinner recipes?

  • John Smith
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2008
      Dang, that sounds great!  I have NOT had jaw surgery and can chew, and reading that made me hungry. :)

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2008
        Belive me, even with my vita mix, these recipies are getting OLD.
        Even a glass of wine now and then doesn't make it seem like I am
        eating real food. Smoothies for breakfast and lunch are very do-able
        but by the time dinner hits I am dying for salad, bread or something
        that looks like dinner.

        PS Grilled salmon, rice and veggies DO NOT taste yummy blended. I
        about died when I drank it last night. Stick with chicken, ham and
        sasuage.

        --- In orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com, John Smith