Re: [Orthognathic Surgery Support ] Re:Please notice, BRANDI and RAY

  • jennifer milligan
    Message 1 of 30 , Nov 1 4:50 AM
      Thank you for saying what many of us are thinking at this point, Diane! It seems both parties continue to want the last word in this matter. Agree to disagree and put an end to it. Someone has to be the bigger better person in this situation and choose NOT to respond again!

      dmd13cyto <dmd13cyto@...> wrote: Sometimes the MOST mature thing to do is NOT to respond at all. It
      would be best to just move on - enough quality time has been wasted
      to choke a horse. Brandi and Ray: please instruct ALL parties to
      retreat and go to their perspective corners for the good and health
      of this group!! Thank You! I think the very next person to continue
      responding should be asked to vacate this group!!~~~ Diane--- In
      orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com, ceast36532
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > and what the heck is this???
      >
      > "You horrible old dispicablle (I'm guessing you mean despicable)
      > woman"???
      >
      > Everybody knows Susan Fiddly is a mere ninfant! It's been
      documented
      > many times... All in a goodnatured sense of humor. Try one of your
      > favored archive searches on that one!
      >
      > "I hope you did not have children"??? How dare you say such a
      thing?
      > How dare you judge, without ever meeting, who might be a fit
      parent
      > and who might not? That reeks of a truly, truly nasty sense of a
      > society to me... I'll leave out the name, but if you are as
      educated
      > as some might think you believe yourself to be, you can find it in
      > your historical dictionary...

      > possible realm of your imagination? Saddam's Iraq? Or post-
      Saddam's
> [...]
      > level to which the group has descended. When I came here, it was a
      > place of love and support and humor.
      >
      > This level of acrimony, name calling and hatred is incredible to
      me,
      > and intolerable.
      >
      > Cammie
      >
      > --- In orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com, "in2005im"
      > <in2005im@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Look at you, you horrible old dispicablle woman. If in fact you
      > are a
      > > grown adult I hope you did not have children.
      > >
      > > I've been polite with you, and now i'm telling you 'get lost'
      > (edited).

      > > I think with the amount of emails I have received in the last 2-3
      > > days, there should be a petition started to have you banned.
      > > There would be some very happy people here.
      > >
      > > How dare you continue you horrible old misleading woman, I feel
      > sorry
      > > for you and all the people that you harass on these boards -
      omg,
      > over
      > > the years!
      > >
      > > People dont need it in their lives Susan, move on.
      > >
      > > Listen kids, learn from this.
      > >
      > > Mod's, you should seriously consider listening to your members
      > > complaints against this person.
      > >
      > > ***Thank you for the emails I have recieved (honeslty and truly)
      > ***,
      > > everyone is saying the same thing. (anyone care to guess?) If I
      had
      > > thought I was the only one starting to feel such a resentment
      > against
      > > this poster, I probably wouldnt have taken the time to repost. I
      > can
      > > only imagine the travisty thats taken place over the years.
      > >

      > > --- In orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com,
      > fiddlesticks220002
      > > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Dana, I realize that you are in an awful emotional state, and
      > > > posting from that state of mind. I have been flamed before and
      > know
      > > > what it feels like, and have posted in anger and know what
      that
      > > > feels like too. I've been on both sides of that fence. It's a
      > place
      > > > I try hard to avoid these days, which is sometimes very
      > difficult. I
      > > > don't feel there's any good that can come from actions taken
      in
      > > > anger, unless one's in a life-threatening situation. That's
      > where
      > > > I'm at these days.
      > > >
      > > > I can also understand, from your e-mails, that you don't want
      > > > read anything positive about Dr T, and I understand why you
      > attacked
      > > > Cammie for her response (which doesn't mean I agree with the
      > > > behaviour), and dislike reading mine. But I do not think it
      fair
      > > > characterize us as ranting and cutting down others' opinions.
      We
      > try
      > > > to be fair, present a balanced viewpoint and offer suggestions
      > from
      > > > our experience and knowledge to those who are receptive (and
      > > > sometimes to those who aren't). I don't think we're the only
      > ones
      > > > who have posted positive views about our surgeons - sometimes
      > > > think Diane is running the Dr Bailey fan club here :D
      > > >
      > > > Despite what you've said here, I have said before, and I
      > maintain
      > > > that, if I had to have this surgery again (and I hope I
      don't!),
      > > > would want the same surgeon, same ortho and same
      > anaesthesiologist.
      > > > Everything came together perfectly for me. I'm deeply sorry it
      > > > didn't for you.
      > > >
      > > > I'm also not the moderator on this site, and I have no magic
      > powers
      > > > over your post appearing or disappearing. I don't think it
      ever
      > did,
      > > > as others have pointed out. I do know that Yahoo's archive
      > searches
      > > > are funky at best, and I'm not surprised that you had trouble
      > > > looking it up. They've improved the search function, but it
      > still
      > > > doesn't work all that well, even if you know what you're
      looking
      > for.
      > > >
      > > > Anyway, please don't go away angry. As I've said before, I'm
      > > > honestly interested in hearing how things are going forward
      for
      > you.
      > > > I hope you'll keep in touch, even if it's only through private
      > > > correspondence.
      > > >
      > > > With metta,
      > > > Susan

    • fiddlesticks220002
      Message 2 of 30 , Nov 1 6:10 AM
        Actually, you have echoed the exact words I used in a private e-mail
        to Dana, and which I also said, in other words, in one of my replies
        to her on site here - we can agree to disagree (or disagree agreeably).

        Susan

        --- In orthognathicsurgerysupport@yahoogroups.com, jennifer milligan