The Rudder

  • Fr. Gregory Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2004
      Best wishes for the forthcoming Feast!

      We've had so many requests over the past years for copies of The Rudder
      which we could not fulfill that I though perhaps I should advise possible
      interested parties of a copy currently offered at auction on eBay. The
      auction ends late tonight, and the current bid is $128.51. The link:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3263680740&category=1447&
      rd=1

      Clergy, please forgive duplication!