Re: [orthodox-synod] Archbishop Vissarion (MP) does continue to consider ROCOR(L) by raskol'nicheskoy church

  • byakimov@csc.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2003
      Nothing of the sort Father John - this Church was built by ROCA people &
      nothing to do with the MP. It is not an old
      church building in dispute but newly built that the MP Bishops wants to
      grab.

      "Fr. John R. Shaw" <vrevjrs@...> on 28/12/2003 09:20:13 AM

      To: orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com
      cc: rocaclergy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [orthodox-synod] Archbishop Vissarion (MP) does continue to
      consider ROCOR(L) by raskol'nicheskoy church

      Regarding:

      > Archbishop Ovruchskiy Vissarion (MP) does continue to consider
      > ROCOR(L) by raskol'nicheskoy church?
      > ----

      JRS: This was said in regard to a parish church in his own diocese,
      that had been taken over by hostile people, who identified themselves
      with ROCOR.

      Note that when similar attempts have been made to take parishes of our
      own over to the MP, harsh words have also been uttered!