Re: [orthodox-synod] Wow! A fib on the list, WAS: Archbishop Vissarion (MP) does continue

  • Andrei Troufanov
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2003
      aac> Check it out brothers and sisters!  If this is how we communicate, small
      aac> wonder that the rapprochement is that difficult.  The last statement in the text
      aac> is patently false; it seems that almost all of the text has been removed,
      aac> leaving only this nonsense.  I'm still trying to back-translate it, but my
      aac> recommendation would be, use either Russian or English, both of which many members of
      aac> this list do enjoy, but spare us the Rubonics...  I'm just hoping it's machine
      aac> translation.

      aac> In Christ,

      aac> Vova Hindrichs

      Yes, it's machine translation. Original text http://www.ipc.od.ua/