Time distortion

  • podnoss
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2003
      Those same hands which once screwed tight our handcuffs now hold out
      their palms in reconciliation:

      "No, don't! Don't dig up the past! Dwell on the past and you'll lose
      an eye."

      But the proverb goes on to say:

      "Forgive the past and you'll lose both eyes."

      Solzhenitsyn

      Try to keep an open mind. Try to understand the viewpoint of
      others.

      Consider the minority opinion, but try to get along with the
      majority opinion once it's accepted.

      Terence Malick